Sunday, January 3, 2010

page 2 of the year

Look at this, TWO pages down and only day 3 into the new year. Whoa, my arm hurts from patting myself on the back. Okay, not really, if I have to admit it, my arm hurts from doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred 2 days ago (and not again since, sigh). But hey, one resolution at a time, right?

I really like this page, every day pics are my favs. And this is so T.J., just having fun anywhere. He just assesses the situation and decides what he can do to make it fun. Like in church this morning, he was sitting on my lap during the homily making shadow puppets because the sun was beaming in over my shoulder onto the pew in front of me. Yup, shadow puppets during mass and turning the steps outside Shoney's into his personal playground (as depicted in this layout). Gotta love the mind of an 8 year old.



This layout is based on a sketch from Becky Fleck's "Page Maps" book. LOVE that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments and read them all!!

Blog Archive