Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Re-Vamped Cloche

Remember the cloche I made way back when I jumped on the cloche bandwagon 'cause I just had to have one? Well, I finally took out the spring decoration in it and converted it to fall, or to be more specific, Halloween.

Spring Cloche:

Halloween Cloche:

Courtesy of a ceramic pumpkin and crow from the Dollar Tree. Then I just put it on top of the books on my mantel.

I have fallen in love with my cloche all over again. Trust me, every house needs one.

My husband brought home another cheeseboard for me he found at a swap shop. Sigh! That's true love when they actually see something like that and think "Wow! The wife would love that old skanky thing because she can make a craft out of it!" Yup, true love.  I'm thinking of making a Christmas cloche. Can you imagine the possibilities???

Here are the cloche instructions if interested:

Wow, two posts from me in two days. That calls for the banana dance dude:
Photobucket

You just wasted 5 minutes watching him dance didn't you? Huh? Didn't you?

3 comments:

  1. Very creative. Great "how to" instructions. Neat that you can use the cloche, year round. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute, I like that you used silver on your cloche, it's more unusual that the rest of us have been doing. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice change-up, and , yes, I did watch the banana dance for a minute!

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments and read them all!!

Blog Archive